Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Split, Croatia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.392 HRK / EUR
Do you live in Split? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Split (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 15,979 kn (€2,162) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 kn in Split.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)