Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,581 (﷼ 92,570,260) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 4 hours ago)