Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11089 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 35% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £2,486 (22,417元) in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 4 hours ago)