Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 58% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,596 (€1,845) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)