Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05074 GBP / SRD
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 77% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,002 (19,749 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)