Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11110 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 45% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £2,380 (21,423元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)