Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.44920 GBP / BAM
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,697 (3,779KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)