Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16232 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 67% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,311 (8,074 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)