Cost of living in Mianyang, China vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10925 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mianyang (China) is 51% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £2,038 (18,652元) in Mianyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)