Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00115 GBP / AOA *
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 51% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,864 (1,622,749 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)