Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.866 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 20% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £3,059 (€3,532) in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)