Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00098 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £2,232 (CH$2,267,589) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)