Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17712 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,996 (RM11,270) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 4 hours ago)