Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08441 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 21% more expensive than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,063 (kr 59,977) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,200 in Southend-on-Sea.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)