Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GBP / UZS
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 59% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,400 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,782 (26,340,256 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)