Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03312 GBP / CZK
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £2,240 (67,634 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)