Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11084 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 35% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £2,646 (23,875元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)