Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00005 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,877 (Rp 37,459,574) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)