Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 914 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12754 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,694 (R$ 13,282) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)