Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19388 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,400 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,820 (S/. 9,388) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)