Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00967 GBP / INR
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 61% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,556 (₨160,972) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 2 hours ago)