Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Southend-on-Sea? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 58% cheaper than in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Southend-on-Sea you would need to make just about £1,795 (9,365,410 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 3 hours ago)