Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Southampton, United Kingdom
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00191 GBP / SDG *
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 85% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,700 in Southampton you would need to make just about £840 (439,411 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 920 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 2 hours ago)