Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 13% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,900 in Southampton you would need to make just about £5,140 (€5,944) in Valletta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)