Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00971 GBP / BTN
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 55% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,600 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,056 (211,729 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)