Cost of living in Surat, India vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00978 GBP / INR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 69% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,000 in Southampton you would need to make just about £1,552 (₨158,639) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 3 hours ago)