Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09671 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 70% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,500 in Southampton you would need to make just about £1,632 (16,877TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)