Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Southampton, United Kingdom
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,800 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,695 (﷼ 156,260,699) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)