Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10458 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,900 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,288 ($b21,881) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in İzmir costs 800TL (about 4 hours ago)