Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020.
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 17% more expensive than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £6,337 in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £5,400 in Southampton.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)