Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04713 GBP / ZAR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 49% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,400 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,748 (R 58,301) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)