Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03398 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,600 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,841 (Mex$ 83,614) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)