Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.579 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,800 in Southampton you would need to make just about £4,766 (C$8,232) in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 5 hours ago)