Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20250 GBP / PGK
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 7% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,300 in Southampton you would need to make just about £4,924 (24,314 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)