Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05092 GBP / SRD
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 76% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,600 in Southampton you would need to make just about £1,327 (26,069 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 6 hours ago)