Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09678 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,200 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,792 (28,851TL) in Osmaniye.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 3 hours ago)