Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.866 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 4% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,700 in Southampton you would need to make just about £5,446 (€6,287) in Montpellier.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)