Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.866 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,200 in Southampton you would need to make just about £4,666 (€5,390) in Mannheim.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)