Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13074 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,900 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,232 (R$ 17,069) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 5 hours ago)