Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Southampton, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01277 GBP / SDG *
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 24% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,200 in Southampton you would need to make just about £3,939 (308,390 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)