Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03310 GBP / CZK
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,900 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,774 (83,808 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)