Cost of living in Kampong Cham, Cambodia vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Cham (Cambodia) is 48% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,500 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,886 (16,284,615 Riels) in Kampong Cham.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)