Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.867 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 4% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,700 in Southampton you would need to make just about £5,460 (€6,297) in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)