Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00613 GBP / NPR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 103% more expensive than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £10,150 (₨ 1,656,485) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £5,000 in Southampton.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)