Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.867 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,100 in Southampton you would need to make just about £3,845 (€4,436) in Heraklion.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)