Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.859 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,200 in Southampton you would need to make just about £3,772 (€4,392) in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ljubljana costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (about 2 hours ago)