Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 968 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12826 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,000 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,159 (R$ 16,836) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 4 hours ago)