Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.566 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,500 in Southampton you would need to make just about £4,800 (C$8,474) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)