Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.861 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,800 in Southampton you would need to make just about £3,090 (€3,590) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Khulna costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)