Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.861 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,300 in Southampton you would need to make just about £4,412 (€5,124) in Cagliari.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)